- Current Residents
- Contract & Processes
- Contract Cancellation
Understand the obligation you accept when you apply for housing
For your protection, it's very important to understand all the terms and conditions of your Housing Contract before you submit it. For example, you'll need to know that the Fall/Spring Housing Contract:
- Establishes your contract for a housing assignment.
- Obligates you for the cost of fall and spring housing unless you do not enroll at FSU.
- Does not guarantee an assignment to your preferred residence hall, roommate, hall type, or room type.
- Does not guarantee that you will receive a housing assignment.
- Is easy to cancel if you do not enroll at FSU.
Housing Contract Terms and Conditions