- Current Residents
- Facilities Resources
- Repair Request
Any emergency should be reported to the Residence Hall Front Desk immediately. Front Desk staff will determine the necessary response and action, depending on the scenario and time/day.
Pandemic Related Updates
Can I stay in my room while facilities work is happening?
- Yes. You can remain in the room while staff complete work orders as long as:
- You wear a mask.
- A minimum of 3 feet can be maintained. Due to the nature/location of the work, social distancing may not be possible. As such, you may be asked to leave the room while work is happening. Staff will be wearing masks during the time they are in the room.
What if I have live streaming online classes?
- At the bottom of the work order Step 4 “description” box, list the days and times that you/your roommates attend live streaming online classes in your room. Staff will attempt to not come to your room during these times, but please understand we will need to complete this work in a timely manner.
- Also, in an emergency, staff will need to get into your room during your online classes. Thank you for understanding and working with our staff to keep your home away from home safe and comfortable.
Through this process you will receive two emails:
- Successful repair request submission
- Repair request completion.
By submitting a repair request, you give Housing Maintenance staff permission to enter your room/apartment to correct the problem. Staff will knock and announce themselves before entering, and they will hang a maintenance tag on your door knob explaining the work. If you have difficulty submitting a repair request or wish to check on a status, please contact your Facilities Supervisor.
REGISTER/SUBMIT A REPAIR REQUEST