University Housing's 18 residence halls on the Eastside and Westside provide housing for 6,387 undergraduate students on the main FSU campus. Our residence halls offer a variety of buildings types and living-learning communities (LLCs). These facilities each have a front desk staffed 24/7 and live-in staff comprised of resident advisors, assistant hall coordinators, and full-time hall coordinators.
Eastside Residence Halls
The residence halls on on the Eastside of campus are some of the most requested by incoming freshmen. The Eastside hosts 5 of FSU's 7 Living-Learning Communities (LLCs). Very near all of the halls in this area is the Strozier Library, a large grassy area dubbed "Landis Green" where students and residents meet to enjoy the sun. The Seminole Dining locations on this part of campus is the Suwanee Room and the various locations at the Ogelsby Student Union.
- Community-Style Halls: Deviney, Dorman (**Starting Fall 2015, Dorman and Deviney Halls -new construction- will be Suite-style)
- Suite-Style Halls: Broward, Bryan, Cawthon, DeGraff, Gilchrist, Jennie Murphree, Landis, Reynolds
Westside Residence Halls
The halls on the Westside of campus represent the widest array of campus housing facilities - from traditional residence halls to the newest apartment-style residences and are close to the football, baseball, and track stadiums. Two (2) of FSU's 7 Living-Learning Communities (LLCs) are housed in Wildwood Hall. The Seminole Dining facilities located within easy walking distance of most of the residence halls on this part of campus is the Fresh Food Company and the locations at the Ogelsby Student Union.
- Community-Style Halls: Kellum, Smith (**Starting in Fall 2015, Smith will be the only available Community-style hall)
- Suite-Style Halls: Salley, Wildwood
- Apartment-Style Halls: McCollum, Ragans, Rogers, Traditions
- Apartment-style halls are only available for upper-division students. Click here to learn more.
Graduate Student Housing
University Housing reserves some spaces for graduate students. Click here to learn more.