Living Learning Communities (LLCs)
Students in LLCs are connected in their first year of college through:
- Living together on the same wing/floor of a residence hall
- Sharing a major or academic interest
- Taking classes together in their residence hall
- Networking with award-winning faculty
|Bryan Hall Learning Community*||Any first-year student|
|Social Justice Learning Community||Students interested in meaningful, intentional and open discussion on societal issues|
|Public Affairs Learning Community||Students interested in advancing their interests in the world around them|
|Pre-Health Professions Learning Community*||Students pursuing health-related careers|
|Music Living-Learning Center*||Music majors|
|Nursing Learning Community||Nursing majors|
|Women in Math, Science and Engineering (WIMSE)*||Women majoring in math, the sciences or engineering|
* These programs are housed in halls that require meal plans through Seminole Dining.
Interested in Applying?
- Submit a Housing contract for Fall/Spring, as soon as possible.
- On your housing contract, request the halls you would prefer if you are not admitted to any LLC. Hall preferences have no impact on LLC selection and assignment.
- Use the links above to explore what each LLC offers.
- Apply to one or all LLCs (each LLC has a separate application).