Apply For Graduate Housing
To apply for Graduate Housing students must be formally admitted to FSU. To apply, please complete the following steps:
- Read the Terms and Conditions of the Graduate Housing Contract
- Login to Application for Graduate Housing
- Using drop down menu, select the semester for which you would like to apply
- Click Continue button
- Follow the online instructions to complete agreement
- Within 10 days make $75 prepayment
- Login to FSU Fee Payment website
- Select Housing prepayment
- Follow Prompts
Failure to submit the required prepayment within 10 calendar days of applying for housing, will result in the cancellation of the agreement and loss of priority based on original date of application.
University Housing is unable to guarantee housing. Assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Although applicants are given the opportunity to express preferences, there is no guarantee that we can meet a request for a specific apartment unit or roommate preference. It is recommended that students interested in Graduate and Family Housing apply as early as possible.
If you have any additional housing-related questions, please email us.
Alumni Village will be closing effective August 22, 2014. New residents are welcome to contract for Alumni Village up to this date. Click here for additional information.