Wellness Lifestyle Program in Reynolds Hall
The Wellness Lifestyle Program is housed in Reynolds Hall, also the home of the Pre-Health Professions Learning Community. Residents of Reynolds Hall, as members of the Wellness Lifestyle Program, choose to support a living environment that promotes a healthy lifestyle. All residents sign an agreement to abstain from the use of alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, and substances for which they do not own a current prescription. Students agree to refrain from the use of these substances in their personal lives in, and out of the residence hall.
- Complete the Fall/Spring Housing Contract
- Go to your myHousing home page
- Click the "Update/Revoke Wellness Agreement" link
- Read the agreement carefully
- Follow the instructions to complete
- Summer - Reynolds is not a Wellness Community during the summer
- Fall - May 1, 2013
- Spring - December 1, 2013
NOTE: Submitting the Wellness Agreement is not a guarantee that you will be assigned to Reynolds Hall. Space in Reynolds Hall is assigned by the date and priority number of your Housing Contract.
- Accommodations for Students with Medical/P...
- Fall 2013 Residence Hall Move In
- Florida Prepaid Housing Plan
- Spring 2013 Undergraduate Housing Application
- Student Mailing Addresses
- Spring 2013 Housing Options
- Waiting for Fall/Spring Housing Assignment
- Roommate Relationships
- Residence Hall Rent & Payment Instruct...
- Health & Safety Inspections
- Residence Life Staff
- What is Overflow Housing?
- Community Expectations
- Housing Contract - Parent/Guardian Signature
- Packing List
- myHousing Portal
- Wellness Lifestyle Program in Reynolds Hall
- Future First-Year Students
- Future Transfer Students
- Current Off-Campus Students
- Current Residents
- Graduate & Family Housing
- Parents & Guardians
- Infant/Toddler & Preschool
- Conference Services
- About Us