Spring 2013 Housing Options
The following information is for:
- incoming transfer students that graduated high school in 2011
- current students that are living off-campus
Already Contracted for Spring 2013 Housing?
Students that have already contracted for Spring 2013 housing will receive an email, to the email address provided when completing the contract, with important upcoming dates and other information.
Spring 2013 Housing in Rogers Hall
If you wish to live in University Housing for the Spring 2013 Semester, you are eligible to apply for a space in Rogers Hall. To complete this application, please visit our website.
If you have difficulties with the application or are unable to login, please contact our office.
- Cable TV
- Student Mailing Addresses
- Spring 2013 Undergraduate Housing Application
- What is Overflow Housing?
- Residence Hall Rent & Payment Instructions
- Spring 2013 Housing Options
- Housing Contract - Parent/Guardian Signature
- Health & Safety Inspections
- Fall 2013 Residence Hall Move In
- Roommate Relationships
- Residence Life Staff
- Residence Hall Move-In Parking
- Accommodations for Students with Medical/Physical Conditions
- Packing List
- Florida Prepaid Housing Plan
- myHousing Portal
- Wellness Lifestyle Program in Reynolds Hall
- Community Expectations
- Future First-Year Students
- Future Transfer Students
- Current Off-Campus Students
- Current Residents
- Graduate Housing
- Parents & Guardians
- Infant/Toddler & Preschool
- Conference Services
- About Us