Understand the obligation you accept when you apply for housing
For your protection, it's very important to understand all the terms and conditions of your Housing Contract before you submit it. For example, you'll need to know that the Fall/Spring Housing Contract:
- Establishes your priority for a housing assignment.
- Obligates you for the cost of fall and spring housing unless you do not enroll at FSU.
- Does not guarantee an assignment to your preferred residence hall, roommate, hall type, or room type.
- Does not guarantee that you will receive a housing assignment.
- Is easy to cancel if you do not enroll at FSU.
- Wellness Lifestyle Program in Reynolds Hall
- Community Expectations
- myHousing Portal
- Spring 2013 Housing Options
- Fall 2013 Residence Hall Move In
- Spring 2013 Undergraduate Housing Application
- Florida Prepaid Housing Plan
- Residence Hall Rent & Payment Instruct...
- Roommate Relationships
- Waiting for Fall/Spring Housing Assignment
- Accommodations for Students with Medical/P...
- What is Overflow Housing?
- Residence Life Staff
- Health & Safety Inspections
- Packing List
- Housing Contract - Parent/Guardian Signature
- Student Mailing Addresses
- Future First-Year Students
- Future Transfer Students
- Current Off-Campus Students
- Current Residents
- Graduate & Family Housing
- Parents & Guardians
- Infant/Toddler & Preschool
- Conference Services
- About Us